Instagram has shown tremendous growth in the past few years. It has expanded its horizon from being a mere photo-sharing app to an important advertising tool. According to reports, it has left Facebook behind in interaction as according to reports, Instagram generates over 4x more interaction than Facebook.
With over 1.074 billion users worldwide, Instagram has turned into a social media giant. Marketers and businesses cannot afford to ignore the impact Instagram can create in enchasing brand awareness.
Marketers keep looking for different ways where they can use Instagram to boost their business. One such amazing tool available in the market is Instagram Widget. In this blog, we will be discussing the best tools to embed the Instagram widget on your website.
5 Best Tools to Embed an Instagram Widget On Your Website
Instagram plays a huge role as an influencer on the business. As per research, Instagram influence 80% of the users on buying a certain product or service. The market is full of tools that provide you with such an opportunity to use Instagram to enhance your sales. Here are the best and most popular tools that you can use to embed Instagram feeds on your website.
1. Tagembed Widget
Tagembed is the most popular tool present in the market. The tool helps you embed the Instagram widget on your website and helps you to monitor and filter the feeds to display on your website.
The tool is easy to use and cost-effective. It provides you with service almost free of cost. It is coding-free and has easy to use interface. Tagembed has emerged as the best tool that helps businesses boost their website traffic and eventually increase sales.
2. Embed Social
Embed Social is another tool that provides you the Instagram widget that you can embed on your website. The tool provides various templates from which you can choose your widget’s layout and make your website attractive.
It gives you various customization options, and you can select the appropriate widget that suits your business’s style makes you stand out from your other competitors. One disadvantage of the tool is that it is a little more costly compared to Tagembed
Elgisight has a huge range of widgets, with the Instagram widget being one of them. You can customize the font, colour, background of the widget and make it eye-catching for the customers. You can also filter the feed and keep an eye on the posts that are going on your website.
ProPhoto is slightly less popular than the other tools, but it is still worth mentioning in the blog. The tool provides you different layouts that make your widget vibrant with further options to resize the widget and posts.
Although it provides fewer customization options than Tagembed, it is still a useful tool and helps make your website pleasing to the eye.
WPZOOM provides you with different options for the Instagram widget for your website using CSS. It works with most HTML websites and provides you with customizing options such as a number of rows or columns, image title, image size.
Some Key Benefits of Instagram Widget On Website:
The Instagram widget brings such vast significance to the business. Here are highlighted points that show you the benefit of using this widget on your website.
- Instagram widgets add beauty to your website. A website of a business plays an important role in generating interest amongst the customer for the product. With Instagram Widget on display, it gains the attention of the customer by making the website presentable.
- The regular feeds on the website make it interactive, and customer tends to spend more time exploring the website.
- Once the user starts exploring the website, it increases the website traffic and decreases the website’s bounce rate.
- The Instagram widget provides social proof to the potential customers, as through the feed, the visitor gets a little knowledge about the product and the reviews as well.
- It promotes User-generated content. A UGC or User-generated content refers to the content posted by the users online related to your business. The users posting these are not directly affiliated with your brand. And once a user gets a feature on the website, it makes them feel valued and motivates them to create more content for your brand.
- It is coding free and hence you don’t need any special coding knowledge and special techie to embed the feed on your website.
- It saves labor resources as these tools aggregate the feed from all across Instagram and fetch the feed related to your business. Imagine the time and research it takes to manually find the social media feeds relevant to your business. These tools help you to save this cost and time.
The Instagram widget is truly a boon for businesses, with so many benefits on the side. It is a perfect marketing tool that involves less investment and helps you to convert your potential customers to loyal customers. With the ease of use and user-friendly interface, this tool is worth your attention and can make a huge impact on your business.
Now you know the relevance of Instagram and the benefits of having the Instagram feed on your website.
Just jump on the tools mentioned above, start using the widget for your benefit, explore the different customization options and get an edge over your competitors in the market.