Are you ready for long lasting with 0 side effects?
Are you ready to bang bang tonight?
Do you have a small size but want to hard rock erection without an early discharge problem?
However, Cenforce 150 is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Viagra is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
What is the dosage?
For most patients, the recommended dose is Cenforce 150mg taken, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. However, Viagra may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to 0.5 hours before sexual activity. Based on effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 150mg or decreased to 25 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
What are the side effects of Cenforce 150?
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Safety Information: Cenforce 150?
- You are allergic to any ingredient in Viagra
- You have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- You are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- You use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- You take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.