All computer-based industry standards are now shifting to the cloud. As a result, tax return processing is also following the suit. AES Cloud Hosting is a seasoned company to help you move your tax processes to the cloud with ATX tax software hosting.
What is ATX Tax Software Hosting
It is one of the best tax return filing suits. ATX supports more than 6000 tax formats. You can prepare and submit returns as per state and federal tax rules. You get instant forms like 1120, 1041, 1065, 1120S, and 1040.
When you host the ATX tax solution in the cloud or a distant server, we call it ATX tax software hosting.
AES Cloud Hosting offers the best SSD-based super-fast cloud desktop ATX software hosting.
What are The Benefits of ATX Tax Software Hosting with AES
- Connect multiple accessories and devices with ATX tax cloud hosting. You can take a printout on a local printer. You can also upload scanned images easily to the ATX software on the cloud.
- ATX cloud hosting supports all the ATX on-site software features.
- Your business or accountant firm gets 99.99% uptime when you subscribe to ATX tax software hosting from AES Cloud Hosting.
- You do not need to worry about high-speed data backup as we do that from our end on SSD devices.
- Your company or personal data stays in SSAE 16 compliant premium data centers.
- ATX tax software hosting on the cloud comes with customization options. You can start with a single-user subscription. Then scale up when your business grows. You save more with a cloud subscription.
Many accountants, business owners, and startup entrepreneurs suggest that using ATX on the cloud enhances business revenue drastically. It also saves your time as the cloud vendor takes care of the maintenance. AES Cloud Hosting gets you the best plans for ATX tax software hosting.