According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aerostat Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, The global aerostat systems market reached a value of US$ 9.7 Billion in 2020. Aerostats are helium-filled, payload-carrying platforms that provide 24/7 aerial surveillance and communications. These platforms are tethered to the ground and exhibit low vibration characteristics that help in serving various purposes such as climate monitoring, communication cover and aerial surveillance. Earlier, hot air balloons and hydrogen airships and blimps were used to fulfill the purpose of airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR). As compared to these earlier models, aerostat systems are larger, higher, and can withstand rougher weather conditions. In addition, they are safer, more durable and can carry advanced payloads, ranging from intelligence systems to communications sensors.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aerostat-systems-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Over the past decade, there has been a rise in the need for accurate geospatial information, which is driving the demand for aerostat systems across the globe. Also, a global increase in terrorist activities has led to a surge in the production of aerostat systems for control, communications, surveillance, command, intelligence, and reconnaissance applications. Other than this, manufacturers have also started introducing new integrated models of aerostat systems that offer a broad spectrum of advantages to consumers. For instance, in November 2018, Lockheed Martin, a US-based aeronautics products manufacturer, completed the integration of a Telephonics RDR-1700B radar onto a 74K aerostat for various missions related to land and sea. Moreover, TCOM, L. P. developed a 28M Operational Class Aerostat persistent surveillance solution in 2018 that can help in detecting and tracking targets in any terrain. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 20.5 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.2% during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the payload, the market has been segmented into surveillance radars, inertial navigation systems, thermal imaging cameras, electro-optical sensors, electronic intelligence and communication intelligence. Amongst these, surveillance radars represent the largest segment.
- Based on the sub-system, the market has been segregated into aerostats, ground control stations (GCS) and payloads.
- According to the product type, the market has been categorized as balloons, airships and hybrid.
- The aerostat systems market has been bifurcated on the basis of the propulsion system, which mainly includes powered and unpowered aerostats.
- Based on the class, the market has been divided into compact-sized, mid-sized and large-sized aerostats.
- On the geographical front, the report has analyzed the market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, North America is the biggest market for aerostat systems.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with some of the key players being Aerostar International, Inc., ILC Dover LP, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Lindstrand Technologies Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, RosAeroSystems, International Ltd., RT Aerostat Systems Inc., TCOM L.P., Worldwide Aeros Corporation, Raytheon Company, and Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Aerostar International, Inc.
- ILC Dover LP
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Lindstrand Technologies Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- RosAeroSystems, International Ltd.
- RT Aerostat Systems Inc.
- TCOM L.P.
- Worldwide Aeros Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
Breakup by Payload:
- Surveillance Radar
- Inertial Navigation System
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Electro-Optical Sensor
- Electronic Intelligence
- Communication Intelligence
Breakup by Sub-System:
- Ground Control Station (GCS)
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Propulsion System:
- Powered Aerostats
- Unpowered Aerostats
Breakup by Class:
- Compact-Sized Aerostats
- Mid-Sized Aerostats
- Large-Sized Aerostats
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aerostat-systems-market
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800