We know it’s still two months to go for the love week, Valentine’s week. But, the preparations start months before because it’s a love festival for the couples. Coupled madly in love leave no stone unturned to make it as romantic and memorable with their gestures as it can be. They often walk the extra mile to plan and prepare for Valentine’s Day. The dreamy setting, the seven-course meal, the cake, the romantic gestures everything is on point to make it like a fairy tale dream come true. There’s one more thing that contributes to making the fairy tale come alive, and that is gifts—sharing with all the lovey-dovey couples, Valentine gift guide for him and her.
- Flowers: Starting with the classic; the first gift is flowers. Red roses being the most obvious choice because they speak of love in high volumes. Other than the red Roses; you can pick pink Roses, Red carnations, Orchids, Alstroemeria in hues of red and pink. Forever Roses and precious roses like gold and silver rose are also the momentous tokens to give. For the boys, flowers will do wonders like Chrysanthemums, Daisies.
- Grooming Kits: It’s been observed that people are becoming more and more conscious of their beauty. So, for this reason, gifting grooming kits to him and she seems the thoughtful gesture. Another reason why the gift is chosen is that it symbolises your care for your partner and can spice up the romance in your life, especially on Valentine’s day. If it’s for a man, add all the grooming essentials he likes beard wax, perfume, hair oil, charcoal soap, etc. For a girl, go with body scrubs, lotions, bathing soaps and creams. In both the baskets; you can add candles, bubble bath, and a personalised note for that spark!
- Personalised Gifts: Personalisation is the king of the gifting world. Personalise your gift as you like, and it becomes the most desirable token. For Valentine’s Day, look for gifts that evoke romantic feelings—personalise it with lovely pictures and quotes. Play with the hues of reds and pinks in gifts. For example, if you plan to give personalised cushion gifts because you want to say I want to hug you, then go with a heart-shaped photo cushion or an LED cushion in any shape.
- Memory Hanger: Some like to please their lover with something handcrafted with love, if you are one such believer, this is for you. You can create a memory hanger and cherish all those romantic moments you have made with him/her. Leave space to add more as you keep creatine memories. This one is easy peasy to make.
Cut a thick vertical strip (broad) out of cardboard.
Cover it and decorate.
Hang strings from the cardboard strip. You can use anything like ribbon, thread strings.On top of the strings, clip photographs.
- Perfumes: Nothing brings to life again a forgotten memory like fragrance– Christopher Poindexter. For this very reason, gifting perfumes is recommended on Valentine’s Day. Every time he or she wears the scent you have gifted; the memories of you will come alive, making the heart skip a beat. It’s also the best gift to invigorate the olfactory senses.
- Chocolates: When you are in love, chocolates taste even sweeter. Chocolates are always an ambrosial gift choice for lovers. Because it’s Valentine’s Day, you can choose to give heart-shape or kiss-shape chocolates to your beloved ones. Personalised chocolates are even excellent gifts. Let him or her have a taste of your love.
Incorporate these gift ideas into your V-Day plans, and watch it become the best day of your lover’s life.