Is your hair becoming limp and lifeless? Suffering from excessive hair fall or split hair ends?
If there is one thing we are very sensitive about, it is our hair. No one likes to lose this precious resource. But often, due to overuse of various hair styling procedures or chemical-based hair products, or simply by using hot or iron-rich water for shampooing, we do end up losing or damaging our hair.
Also, use of the wrong hair shampoo can further worsen damaged hair. And in this pandemic, with salons shut down, repairing damaged hair is something we ourselves have to do.
5 Ways to Repair Damaged Hair
The following steps help in repairing damaged hair:
- Oil your hair with natural oils like almond, olive, coconut, argan, or jojoba before washing it. Massage your scalp and allow the oil to seep in.
- Use a shampoo for damaged hair to wash your hair. Chemical, paraben or sulfate laden shampoos lead to poor hair quality. Use a conditioner to moisturize hair after shampoo.
- Never comb wet hair as it breaks easily. Allow your hair to dry naturally and detangle with your fingers.
- Avoid using the hair dryer at hot mode. Try to dry hair naturally.
- Trim your hair regularly so that split ends can be avoided.
Best Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Which shampoo will help repair your damaged hair?
Kiehl’s Damage Repairing and Rehydrating Shampoo, infused with Moringa Tree oil, Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid, is an excellent choice. This strengthening shampoo for damaged hair is uniquely formulated for reviving very dull, dry and damaged hair.
After washing, make sure to condition your hair with Kiehl’s Damage Repairing and Rehydrating Conditioner, the best hair conditioner that detangles hair and makes it soft and manageable.
Follow this simple haircare routine and get back your healthy hair.