Confused about how to convert Mac OLM file to CSV? Well, this article answers all your questions. Contacts are the lifeline for any business. If you have influential contacts/clients, you can expect your organization to take a successful road. So, if you have a Mac OLM file on your system, then you will have to convert it to CSV to be accessed by any spreadsheet program. But why would a user create a CSV file out of OLM?
A CSV file is capable of storing the complete details of the contacts of a person.
Its rows and columns feature makes it easy for even a naive user to access the data easily.
A CSV file is much more versatile than an OLM format and hence you can migrate the contacts to endless applications.
CSV can be accessed by any spreadsheet program which is very much in demand.
Best Way to Convert Mac OLM File to CSV
It is a two-step process to convert the file. First, you will have to export the Mac data items to an OLM file format and then convert it into CSV. An OLM file belongs to Mac Outlook and it is capable of storing all its data items along with contacts. Let us find out how you can export the file from Mac Outlook:
- Open MS Outlook on your Mac computer.
- Go to the ‘File’ option and choose the ‘Export’ button.
- Now, choose the export option from the dialogue box.
- Also, select the data items (contacts) you want to convert.
- Provide a destination button and save this file.
After this, you need to convert this Mac OLM file to CSV using the software. Pcvita Mac OLM converter which can easily convert mac olm file to multiple formats including CSV. Let’s see how you can perform this process using a step-by-step guide.
Steps to Convert Mac OLM File to CSV
- First of all, download and install the software on your computer. Then, add OLM file(s) or folder to it.
- Now, select the files/folder that you want to convert and choose the CSV format. Choose to maintain the folder hierarchy.
- Lastly, provide a location to save this file and click on ‘Export’.
- The software generates an export report that contains a list of success and failure counts. You can save this report for future reference.
Benefits of the Tool
- Batch convert Mac OLM file to CSV in bulk in a single attempt.
- Can convert an orphan OLM file easily.
- Does not require installation of the Mac Outlook application.
- Multiple file export options are provided.
- Option to selectively convert the contacts.
- Can apply naming convention & date range filter.
- Maintains the folder hierarchy & keeps data integrity intact.
- Supports OLM files of Mac Outlook 2011, 2016, 2019.
- Compatible with all versions of Mac operating system.
For Windows: OLM to PST Converter
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I export all of my contacts in a single CSV file?
Yes, you can easily move all of your OLM files into a single file.
- Does it require me to install Mac Outlook on my system?
No, you do not have to download this application. You only require an OLM file since this tool supports an orphan file as well.
- What is the maximum size of the file that this tool can convert?
There is no such restriction on the size of the file this tool can convert. You can import any size file.
In this write-up, we discussed ways that you can use to convert Mac OLM file to CSV. We have provided a solution to all your queries and this method can work under all situations swiftly. You can also use its free version to see its working and convert your files.