In this article, you will know everything about the questions you never expect during a job Interview, this article is a good knowledge for every job seeker.
Currently there are millions of tests of personality, attitudes, skills and other measures that recruitment companies use to make the first filters during a recruitment process. Most people who are in the process of applying to new job opportunities, study these tests and practice them to achieve a high score and continue to the next stage of the process, but few people prepare the interview.
Many rely too much on their abilities, forgetting that the nerves of the moment or the pressure of the situation can make us react in unimaginable ways. That is why as a Consultant in this area I recommend preparing the answer to some questions that you would never expect in an interview, and that will surely help you to position yourself as a professional and prepared person before the interviewer.
The Questions You Never Expect During A Job Interview
- And tell me who you are? In this question, do not begin to tell the story of your life. You must prepare a 30-second response where you tell your name, your area of specialty, your experience, what makes you particular in front of other people (or other people who are applying for the same position) and why the company should hire you. Remember; All this in just 30 seconds!
- Describe a situation in which your boss or superior acted inappropriately and you confronted him.
- Tell me about a situation where you have made a decision without the necessary information.
- Narrate a situation where you changed the course of a team and how you did it.
- Describe a situation where you have improved a work process.
- Tell me about a crisis situation (Personal or work) and how you solved it.
- How would you react if one of your colleagues takes credit for a project / result that you worked on together?
- Have you ever had an ethical situation? How did you approach it?
- What do you think is your greatest area of opportunity? How are you improving it?
- What do you think is the most common mistake people make about you?
- In your annual reviews on other jobs, what has been the worst feedback you have ever received?
- If it is a technology company. Describe an opportunity or error that exists on our website or App, which you believe may improve the user experience.
- How do you measure success in your life?
- When you have experience in multinational or very large companies and you are applying to a smaller company. What do you think is your biggest personal challenge when working in a smaller company?
Remember that the human brain reacts faster to known situations, that is why if you already have the answers to these questions, you will be able to respond in a more conscious way and you will project an image of security and control.
The success of the interviews and the achievement of that dream job depends on you. And remember, there are always experts who can help you prepare for these types of situations.